Find out about Warranty Coverage
Check what the Limited Lifetime
Warranty coverage is on your
Predator or Poison product.
Let's get that fixed
If your product needs repair, you can send us your
cue or shaft, or find and Authorized Repair Center.
Whatever you choose, we'll make sure
your product works the way it should.
Predator Cues Support Center
- How to Change the Cue Tip on a Predator REVO Shaft with a Lathe?
- What can I customize on the Revo shaft?
- What is the difference between the BK Rush Shaft and the Revo 12.9 shaft?
- Can I change the color of the Vault Plate on my Revo Shaft?
- Diameter of Shafts and Butts at Joint
- REVO Frequently Asked Questions
- Should I buy a Break/Jump cue, or a separate Break Cue and a Jump Cue?
- What's the difference between Predator Pool and Carom cues?
- How do I clean my pool cue butt and wrap?
- Can I buy replacement bumpers?
- Can I purchase a cue butt separately?
- What is the difference between the BK Rush and the BK3?
- What is the difference between the Arcadia Reserve and Select Pool Table Felt or Billiard Cloth?
- How to Center the Predator Arcadia Pool Table Felt Logo on the Bottom Inside of the Rail?
- Predator Pool Table Felt or Cloth FAQ's
- How To Clean your Predator Arcadia Pool Felt or Billiard Cloth
- Will the QR2 Extension fit my cue?
- Where is the bumper of my Predator QR2 Extension and how do I install it?
Have a Question? Ask the Community
The members of our Predator Group
Community can help answer your question.
Or, someone's already asked,
you can search for the best answer.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Get help by phone, chat, or email,
or set up a repair.
United States: (888) 314-4111
International: +1 (904) 448-8748