Predator Group’s mission is to innovate and inspire. We strive to do this in many ways. From designing the best products in the industry, to sponsoring events both big and small. Our passion for billiards is endless, which is what drives us to make this difficult game we all love, just a little bit easier.
Through this community page, we’re pursuing a new means of innovation and inspiration. Our goal is to provide a place for you, the end-user, to share and receive thoughts, opinions, and advice from fellow pool players in a nourishing environment. But also, a place you to sell your Predator and Poison products with confidence, as well as a place to learn and expand your knowledge for the game.
Of course, like our passion for billiards, the capabilities of this community are endless, but there must be a framework to build upon. Below, you’ll find our community guidelines that will help us make our community fair for everyone.
Like many communities, the first rule is obvious. Don’t be a jerk.
Our team may be small, but we cover a lot of ground. Here are things that will get your comment or forum post removed and quite possibly get you banned. Note that this is not a comprehensive list. Our moderators reserve the right to remove anything we deem inappropriate.
- Spam: Zero tolerance, of course! If it comes from a human or a robot, spam will be deleted. This includes self-promotion. Generally speaking, promoting your projects here will be treated like any other spam.
- Personal attacks: Don’t attack or insult another user. It’s not helpful and it doesn’t make this a friendly place. This includes calling other members trolls.
- NSFW material: Nope, not allowed. Even images or links that could be considered borderline are not acceptable. A good rule of thumb is that anything beyond PG-13 will get you in trouble, but we reserve the right to remove any post we deem offensive. This goes for pornographic material, vile language, gore, and generally gross stuff.
- Racism, sexism, and any other discrimination: Attacking entire classes of people is just like attacking a single person: we’ll ban you for it.
- Trolling: ”Trolling” is a big, messy term, but we know what trolls are and we won’t tolerate it. If you’re abusing the good conversations here, we will take your comments and posts down. This includes taking a thread off-topic, by the way.
- Multiple accounts and throwaway emails: We don’t allow multiple accounts per user. Using a disposable email address signals to us that you might not be here for the right reasons. You also may not create accounts designed to impersonate another person.
- Cross-posting: Don’t make duplicate posts across different forums — it clogs things up and fractures the conversation.
- English Only: Unfortunately, we don’t have the bandwidth to moderate any posts and comments in any other language but English. So, any post in a different language will be unfortunately deleted.
Naturally, internet debates will happen and that's cool. Opinions are fine, and criticism is more than welcome. After all, that’s communication at work. Just keep it clean and friendly and everyone will be happy.