We recommend cleaning the Original Uni-Loc® Quick Release or the Radial® joint when you first receive your cue and every six months thereafter. These joints are precision manufactured to exact tolerances and even a modest amount of dirt can create a problem. You can use a Q-Tip dipped in Isopropyl Alcohol (90%) to clean the inside threads and bore of the shaft insert. Clean the joint pin and threads with alcohol and a clean rag. We recommend the use of joint protectors to help keep your joint clean and to protect it from damage.
CUE FINISH / VARNISH CLEANING
We recommend using a microfiber cloth, slightly dampened with water, to clean the polyurethane or matte finish of a cue butt, including polyurethane wrap area. REVO Wipes may also be used to clean your cue butt and wrap finish, or a modest amount of Isopropyl Alcohol (90%) on a clean, dry cloth.
Leather Luxe and Sport Wraps
We recommend using a mircrofiber cloth, slightly dampened with water, to clean a Sport or Leather Luxe Wrap. Wipe down the wrap, and allow it to air dry, completely. Alternative methods and cleaning agents may adversely affect these wraps.
Real Leather Wraps
We recommend using a mircrofiber cloth, slightly dampened with water, to clean leather wraps. Wipe down the wrap, and allow it to air dry, completely. Alternative methods and cleaning agents may adversely affect these wraps.
The cleaning instructions for Linen Wraps are provided below. Alternative methods and cleaning agents may adversely affect these wraps.
- Décor Rach Cleaning Scrub Sponge
- Dawn Original Dishwashing liquid
- Paper towels
- Apply a small amount of dishwashing liquid to the sponge. Wet and squeeze out excess until the sponge is lightly damp.
- Hold the sponge and a section of the linen wrap in the palm of your hand and carefully clean that section of the wrap by lightly turning the sponge around the end of the wrap. Do not allow the wrap to become soaked.
- Dry the cleaned portion with the paper towel.
- Rinse the sponge clean.
- Work your way down the wrap in this fashion until the wrap is clean.
- Repeat this operation again if needed.
- Allow the wrap to completely dry.