We recommend cleaning the Original Uni-Loc® Quick Release joint when you first receive your cue and every six months thereafter. These joints are precision manufactured to exact tolerances and even a modest amount of dirt can create a problem. You can use a Q-Tip dipped in Isopropyl alcohol to clean the inside threads and bore of the shaft insert. Clean the joint pin and threads with alcohol and a clean rag. We recommend the use of joint protectors to help keep your joint clean and to protect it from damage.
Articles in this section
- Should I buy a Break/Jump cue, or a separate Break Cue and a Jump Cue?
- What's the difference between Predator Pool and Carom cues?
- How do I clean my pool cue butt and wrap?
- Can I buy replacement bumpers?
- Can I purchase a cue butt separately?
- What is the difference between the BK Rush and the BK3?
- Where can I find the serial number on my Predator cue or shaft?
- How do I adjust the weight of my Predator cue?
- Weight bolt size for Predator cues pre-weight cartridge system (before 2008)
- How can I clean the Uni-Loc® Quick Release joint pin and insert?